- Featured Homes
- Short Sales
- Home Inspection
- Madison MS Real Estate Market Stats
- Grayhawk Madison MS
- About Stephanie
- Community Information
- Featured Home
- Free Reports
- Just Sold
- Madison County Neighborhoods
- Rankin County Neighborhoods
- New Listings
- Subdivision Covenants
- Relocation Resources
- Metro Jackson Cities
- Open Houses
- Resource Center
Categories: Resource Center posted on May 5th, 2016
Agents will not show the home to their clients. Agents don’t want to waste their time showing a home that they won’t sell. Remember they only get paid if they sell a home.
The home will sit on the market and actually help to sell other homes in the area by making them look like a bargain.
It tells buyers that you are not motivated to sell and will probably not negotiate easily.
The home will sit on the market and buyers will feel there is something wrong with it.
Sellers get stressed keeping the house clean and finding things to do while buyers look. Only to have no offers.
Sellers get frustrated and anxious, the price gets dropped too low and the home sells for a lower price than comparable homes.
The house may not appraise for the asking price and the buyer may terminate the contract.
You will get angry with your listing agent when you say they aren’t working hard enough to sell your home.
Determining the price of a home
Some home sellers believe that if you just market the property enough then someone will come and by it. While marketing is very important, it is not one of the top reasons that a home will sell. Real estate agents can market a home for a seller and waste valuable time on the market. Knowing the top factors in the sale of a home is important, so that a realistic price can be set for a home.
Factors in the Sale of a Home
The condition of the home
Terms and availability
Conditions of the real estate market
Conditions of the financial market
Promotion and marketing
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 5th, 2016 at 10:00 am and is filed under Resource Center. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply
- Staging your home!
- 5 Tips For The Best Home Showings – Madison MS Homes
- Cheapest Ways To Increase Your Home’s Value
- Noah’s Mill – Madison County MS Subdivsion
- The Remore Team – We work hard for you!
- Myths about home staging
- Why won’t my home sell?
- Selling Your Home? Call Stephanie Remore Today
- Why do you need a Realtor?
- 133 NOTTINGHILL PL CANTON, MS 39046
- 136 CARPENTER DR JACKSON MS 39212
- For Sale – 702 Napoleon Court Ridgeland, MS
- 704 WOODGATE DR MADISON MS 39110
- 1523 SHERMAN AVE JACKSON MS 39211
- MEET THE REMORE TEAM – We’ll work hard for you!
Copyright 2009 - 2010 Madison MS Real Estate & Brandon Mississippi Real Estate Listings, Reservoir, Jackson Homes