- Featured Homes
- Short Sales
- Home Inspection
- Madison MS Real Estate Market Stats
- Grayhawk Madison MS
- About Stephanie
- Community Information
- Featured Home
- Free Reports
- Just Sold
- Madison County Neighborhoods
- Rankin County Neighborhoods
- New Listings
- Subdivision Covenants
- Relocation Resources
- Metro Jackson Cities
- Open Houses
- Resource Center
Categories: Sellers posted on May 8th, 2017
Experienced Realtors will tell you that pricing your home appropriately from the beginning is critical to getting it sold quickly and at the best price. Research shows that overpricing your home and then dropping the price several times while it languishes on the market usually leads to selling it at a much lower price than what you originally should have asked for it. The longer a home stays on the market, the deeper the discount is likely to be off the original price.
Many homeowners want to set their list price based on what they paid for their home, the balance of their mortgage, or on the profit they want to make so they can move into another home. In reality, your home is worth only what the market will bear. If you price your home too high, some potential buyers won’t want to look at it at all, while others will simply walk away without making an offer.
If you’re interviewing several Realtors to choose a listing agent, you may be tempted to pick the sales professional who suggests the highest price for your property. But sellers, like buyers, need to beware. The Realtor who provides the best comparative market analysis and explanation of how your home should be priced will be more likely to sell your home quicker and for a higher price than someone who tells you only what you want to hear. Read More
This entry was posted on Monday, May 8th, 2017 at 8:02 am and is filed under Sellers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply
- 412 SIERRA WAY MADISON, MS 39110
- 409 Araglen Dr. Canton, MS 39046
- 164 Buckhead DrMadison, MS 39110
- 136 LAKEWAY DR MADISON, MS 39110
- 112 Ironwood Plantation Blvd. Madison, MS 39110
- What is my home worth? Call The Remore Team for a Free Market Evaluation
- Don’t forget to ask these questions when buying a home.
- Tips for increasing your home’s value!
- SELLING YOUR MADISON MS HOME?
- Getting ready for your home inspection?
- Mega Multi-Million Dollar Producers – The Remore Team
- 145 Pembroke Circle Madison MS 39110 | MLS#302945
- 103 KLAAS BLVD MADISON, MS 39110 | MLS#302870
- 306 COLONY CT. MADISON, MS 39110 | MLS#304695
- 304 Forest Lake Drive, Madison MS | MLS#304806
Copyright 2009 - 2010 Madison MS Real Estate & Brandon Mississippi Real Estate Listings, Reservoir, Jackson Homes