- Featured Homes
- Short Sales
- Home Inspection
- Madison MS Real Estate Market Stats
- Grayhawk Madison MS
- About Stephanie
- Community Information
- Featured Home
- Free Reports
- Just Sold
- Madison County Neighborhoods
- Rankin County Neighborhoods
- New Listings
- Subdivision Covenants
- Relocation Resources
- Metro Jackson Cities
- Open Houses
- Resource Center
Categories: Buyers posted on May 10th, 2017
Buying a home is an exciting and emotional time for many people. To help you buy your home with more confidence, make sure you get Owners Title Insurance. Here’s why it’s so important for you.
1 – PROTECTS YOUR LARGEST INVESTMENT A home is probably the single largest investment you will make in your life. You insure everything else that’s valuable to you—your life, car, health, pets, etc., so why not your largest investment? For a one-time fee, owner’s title insurance protects your property rights for as long as you own your home.
2 – REDUCES YOUR RISK If you’re buying a home, there are many hidden issues that may pop up only after you purchase your home. Getting an owner’s title insurance policy is the best way to protect yourself from unforeseen title discrepancies. Don’t think it will happen to you? Think again.
Title claims can include:
outstanding mortgages and judgments, or a lien against the property because the seller has not paid his taxes
pending legal action against the property that could affect you
an unknown heir of a previous owner who is claiming ownership of the property
3 – YOU CAN’T BEAT THE VALUE Owner’s title insurance is a one-time fee that’s very low relative to the value it provides. It typically costs around 0.5% of the home’s purchase price.
4 – COVERS YOUR HEIRS As long as you or your heirs own your home, owner’s title insurance protects your property rights.
5 – NOTHING COMPARES Homeowners insurance and warranties protect only the structure and belongings of your home. Getting owner’s title insurance ensures your property rights are protected.
6 – 8 IN 10 HOMEBUYERS AGREE Each year, more than 80% of America’s homebuyers choose to get owner’s title insurance.
7 – PEACE OF MIND If you’re buying a home, owner’s title insurance lets you rest assured, knowing that you’re protected from inheriting possible debts or legal problems, once you’ve closed on your new home. Information provided courtesy of American Land Title Association.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 10th, 2017 at 11:25 am and is filed under Buyers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply
- 145 Pembroke Circle Madison MS- MLS#302945
- 194 SUNDOWN RD MADISON, MS – MLS#299823
- 103 Klaas Blvd. Madison MS Real Estate- MLS# 302870
- 174 Ironwood Plantation Blvd Madison, MS 39110 – MLS# 302959
- 102 Woodmont Way Ridgeland, MS 39157
- 131 CAMDEN SHORES MADISON, MS 39110
- 708 Danforth Dr, Madison, MS 39110
- 119 GRAYHAWK PKWAY MADISON, MS 39110
- 233 Hoy Farms Dr, Madison, MS 39110
- 704 WOODGATE DR | Madison, MS 39110
- 110 Evergreen Court Madison MS
- 125 HILLCROFT PL JACKSON, MS
- 608 Providence Cv, Brandon, MS
- 100 DARROWSBY PL MADISON, MS
- 118 HIGHWOODS BLVD MADISON, MS
Copyright 2009 - 2010 Madison MS Real Estate & Brandon Mississippi Real Estate Listings, Reservoir, Jackson Homes