- Featured Homes
- Short Sales
- Home Inspection
- Madison MS Real Estate Market Stats
- Grayhawk Madison MS
- About Stephanie
- Community Information
- Featured Home
- Free Reports
- Just Sold
- Madison County Neighborhoods
- Rankin County Neighborhoods
- New Listings
- Subdivision Covenants
- Relocation Resources
- Metro Jackson Cities
- Open Houses
- Resource Center
Categories: Featured Home posted on June 26th, 2017
Pristine home located in the historic Belhaven district and nestled among the beautiful old oak trees and foliage. This home was built circa 1930. It is in close proximate of fine dining restaurants, pharmacies, hospitals, churches, High Schools, colleges, federal and state offices and Governors office and residence. This home features oversized bedrooms, alley kitchen and storage and 11 1/2 foot ceilings. The garage is oversized in length and width allowing room for 2 vehicles and storage. There are hardwood floors original to the home beneath the carpet. Each bedroom has a full bathroom. The addition of the master bedroom, den and garage were added in 1992. The kitchen appliances were replaced in 2011/2014 and a new roof was installed in 2014. Also in 2014 it was newly landscaped. There is a full sprinkler system and a complete cedar fence that was installed in 2014. The complete exterior and interior was repainted in 2014/2015. The den leads out to the newly landscaped patio area for great entertaining. The overly sized attic is large enough for a second story and storage. For a private showing, call your realtor today!
This entry was posted on Monday, June 26th, 2017 at 6:01 pm and is filed under Featured Home. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply
- Staging your home!
- 5 Tips For The Best Home Showings – Madison MS Homes
- Cheapest Ways To Increase Your Home’s Value
- Noah’s Mill – Madison County MS Subdivsion
- The Remore Team – We work hard for you!
- Myths about home staging
- Why won’t my home sell?
- Selling Your Home? Call Stephanie Remore Today
- Why do you need a Realtor?
- 133 NOTTINGHILL PL CANTON, MS 39046
- 136 CARPENTER DR JACKSON MS 39212
- For Sale – 702 Napoleon Court Ridgeland, MS
- 704 WOODGATE DR MADISON MS 39110
- 1523 SHERMAN AVE JACKSON MS 39211
- MEET THE REMORE TEAM – We’ll work hard for you!
Copyright 2009 - 2010 Madison MS Real Estate & Brandon Mississippi Real Estate Listings, Reservoir, Jackson Homes