- Featured Homes
- Short Sales
- Home Inspection
- Madison MS Real Estate Market Stats
- Grayhawk Madison MS
- About Stephanie
- Community Information
- Featured Home
- Free Reports
- Just Sold
- Madison County Neighborhoods
- Rankin County Neighborhoods
- New Listings
- Subdivision Covenants
- Relocation Resources
- Metro Jackson Cities
- Open Houses
- Resource Center
Categories: Sellers posted on August 2nd, 2017
Not sure when to sell your house? If you’ve been on the fence, we’ve got good news: It’s a great market for sellers! Limited inventory continues to drive home prices up, and the latest data from the National Association of Realtors shows that half of recently sold properties were on the market for just 39 days.
Of course, the decision of when to sell your home isn’t solely based on market conditions. You have to take your personal situation into account—and that’s where expert advice comes in handy.
We asked Linda Domis, a Los Angeles-area real estate Endorsed Local Provider (ELP) with 38 years of experience, to share her advice.
“Now is a great time to sell,” she says. “Longer days during daylight saving time mean more hours for buyers to look at property. With less stress, buyers can think about a move more comfortably.”
Here are a few other things to keep in mind before planting a For Sale sign in your yard.
You’re Out of Debt With Cash in the Bank
If you didn’t have all your financial ducks in a row your first time around the home-buying block, you probably learned a few things the hard way. Like the fact that Murphy can smell broke from miles away. If it can go wrong, it will! Put those lessons to good use and be a money-smart home buyer the next go-round!
Start by taking a hard look at your finances. If you’ve paid off all your nonmortgage debt and have three to six months of expenses in your emergency fund, that’s a good sign you’re financially mature enough to purchase a home again. READ MORE
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 2nd, 2017 at 8:32 pm and is filed under Sellers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply
- 145 Pembroke Circle Madison MS- MLS#302945
- 100 Darrowsby Pl, Madison, MS 39110 MLS #302790
- 136 CARPENTER DRIVE BYRAM, MS 39272
- 131 Camden Shores, Madison, MS 39110 – MLS #: 302876
- 233 Hoy Farms Dr, Madison, MS
- 304 Forest Lake Dr. Madison MS MLS# 304806
- 174 IRONWOOD PLANTATION BLVD. MADISON MS MLS#302959
- 194 SUNDOWN RD MADISON, MS – MLS#299823
- 102 Woodmont Way Ridgeland, MS – Bridgewater Subdivision
- 412 SIERRA WAY MADISON, MS 39110
- 409 Araglen Dr. Canton, MS 39046
- 164 Buckhead DrMadison, MS 39110
- 136 LAKEWAY DR MADISON, MS 39110
- 112 Ironwood Plantation Blvd. Madison, MS 39110
- What is my home worth? Call The Remore Team for a Free Market Evaluation
Copyright 2009 - 2010 Madison MS Real Estate & Brandon Mississippi Real Estate Listings, Reservoir, Jackson Homes