- Featured Homes
- Short Sales
- Home Inspection
- Madison MS Real Estate Market Stats
- Grayhawk Madison MS
- About Stephanie
- Community Information
- Featured Home
- Free Reports
- Just Sold
- Madison County Neighborhoods
- Rankin County Neighborhoods
- New Listings
- Subdivision Covenants
- Relocation Resources
- Metro Jackson Cities
- Open Houses
- Resource Center
Categories: Sellers posted on August 22nd, 2017
When you are planning to sell your home, the price you decide to start with is critical. That’s why you need a real estate agent with local experience to help you determine market value. Market value is the price that buyers in the current market will pay. Getting an honest assessment of your home’s market value depends on several things, including:
Condition of the home
Market conditions and trends
Needed repairs or improvements
Your time frame
What buyers are currently paying for similar homes
Market value has nothing to do with your home’s tax assessment. Assessed value is a number used to calculate your real estate taxes, market value is a range that we can determine by comparing your home with like homes that have recently sold. The market value has everything to do with what the current market trends are…what buyers are willing to pay. Not what your neighbor’s home is listed for, and not what an online estimate tells you.
If you price your home too high from the outset, you can miss out in several ways:
You won’t attract the buyers who can actually purchase your home
You waste time on the market, risking a perceived “stigma”
You’re more likely to get a low-ball offer when you home stays on the market for much longer than the average selling time in your area.
Homes that sell for the most money, in the shortest amount of time, are homes that are priced well for the market and are in their best condition. Ask a local professional to help you determine that price window. We’re happy to evaluate a price range for your home, with no obligation!
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 at 3:35 pm and is filed under Sellers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply
- 133 NOTTINGHILL PL CANTON, MS 39046
- 136 CARPENTER DR JACKSON MS 39212
- For Sale – 702 Napoleon Court Ridgeland, MS
- 704 WOODGATE DR MADISON MS 39110
- 1523 SHERMAN AVE JACKSON MS 39211
- MEET THE REMORE TEAM – We’ll work hard for you!
- 131 Camden Shores, Madison, MS 39110 – MLS #: 302876
- 402 DEER HOLLOW Brandon, MS 39047 – MLS# 303865
- 132 NESTLING COVE Madison, MS 39110 – MLS #: 302516
- 209 Ironwood Plantation Blvd, Madison, MS 39110 – MLS #: 303819
- MLS#302945 – 145 Pembroke Circle Madison MS 39110
- 194 Sundown Rd, Madison, MS – MLS #299823
- 402 DEER HOLLOW BRANDON MS 39047
- 131 CAMDEN SHORES MADISON MS 39110
- The #1 Reason to List Your House Today!
Copyright 2009 - 2010 Madison MS Real Estate & Brandon Mississippi Real Estate Listings, Reservoir, Jackson Homes