- Featured Homes
- Short Sales
- Home Inspection
- Madison MS Real Estate Market Stats
- Grayhawk Madison MS
- About Stephanie
- Community Information
- Featured Home
- Free Reports
- Just Sold
- Madison County Neighborhoods
- Rankin County Neighborhoods
- New Listings
- Subdivision Covenants
- Relocation Resources
- Metro Jackson Cities
- Open Houses
- Resource Center
Categories: Sellers posted on November 7th, 2017
Some Metro Jackson home owners choose to sell their home on their own, without the assistance of a real estate agent. Home owners can sell their homes on their own, if they are willing to put the required work and effort into marketing their home without a real estate agent.
What choice you make depends on the success of selling your home.
What kind of time you have to devote to the sale of your home?
What skills you have?
Whether or not you understand the real estate process?
Some sellers are perfectly capable of selling their home on their own. Sellers who are successful in selling their own home tend to do the following:
Be internet savvy. They understand the power of marketing on the internet and take advantage of that.
Read the laws. Selling a home for sale by owner does not exempt a seller from following real estate laws.
Have sold a home before. Home owners that have never sold a home before can struggle to understand how to best prepare the home for sale. Successful FSBO’s tend to have sold a home before.
Are patient. Most FSBO’s take a little longer to sell. There is no centralized way to find FSBO’s so it can take a bit longer to find them.
Can be objective. One of the hardest things for sellers, in general, to do is to step back and look at the flaws of their home. Buyers don’t see a house filled with memories. Sellers that are successful FSBO’s are able to remove emotion from the equation.
Are reasonable. Home owners that understand the process and are reasonable can have very smooth successful FSBO transactions.
Selling a home without a real estate agent can be done, but it does take work and effort to market the home. Sellers that are successful at selling their home without an agent market their properties well and are reasonable.
Thinking of Selling Call The Remore Team today!
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 7th, 2017 at 7:55 am and is filed under Sellers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply
- 145 Pembroke Circle Madison MS- MLS#302945
- 100 Darrowsby Pl, Madison, MS 39110 MLS #302790
- 136 CARPENTER DRIVE BYRAM, MS 39272
- 131 Camden Shores, Madison, MS 39110 – MLS #: 302876
- 233 Hoy Farms Dr, Madison, MS
- 304 Forest Lake Dr. Madison MS MLS# 304806
- 174 IRONWOOD PLANTATION BLVD. MADISON MS MLS#302959
- 194 SUNDOWN RD MADISON, MS – MLS#299823
- 102 Woodmont Way Ridgeland, MS – Bridgewater Subdivision
- 412 SIERRA WAY MADISON, MS 39110
- 409 Araglen Dr. Canton, MS 39046
- 164 Buckhead DrMadison, MS 39110
- 136 LAKEWAY DR MADISON, MS 39110
- 112 Ironwood Plantation Blvd. Madison, MS 39110
- What is my home worth? Call The Remore Team for a Free Market Evaluation
Copyright 2009 - 2010 Madison MS Real Estate & Brandon Mississippi Real Estate Listings, Reservoir, Jackson Homes