- Featured Homes
- Short Sales
- Home Inspection
- Madison MS Real Estate Market Stats
- Grayhawk Madison MS
- About Stephanie
- Community Information
- Featured Home
- Free Reports
- Just Sold
- Madison County Neighborhoods
- Rankin County Neighborhoods
- New Listings
- Subdivision Covenants
- Relocation Resources
- Metro Jackson Cities
- Open Houses
- Resource Center
Categories: Madison MS Real Estate Market Stats posted on November 24th, 2017
Don’t miss this stunning home on 2.06 acres nestled on a cul-de-sac in Bridgewater of Madison County. This home is close to all of the shopping and restaurants while providing quick access to the city. Featuring approx. 6,530 sq. ft. positioned on a beautiful, well landscaped, lot nestled against a wooded private estate. Walk into the beautiful foyer and look right through to the pool area in back through three arched French doors. An open formal living room & formal banquet sized dining room overlook the beautiful landscaping in front. The spacious Gourmet kitchen designed by Kitchen Creators features granite, center island, travertine floors, top-of-the-line gas range, sunny breakfast area with beautiful views of the wooded nature area. A butler’s pantry is located between the kitchen and formal dining room. It has a family room with an exquisite stone fireplace and built-in’s, plus surround system, hardwood floors, detailed molding and another view of the swimming pool. A fabulous main level master retreat feels like a separate home and includes a sitting area, a nursery or workout room, a grand master bath, spacious walk -in closet with third row hanging bars that pull down and built -in storage. The covered porch can also be accessed from the master bedroom suite. There is a breakfast kitchen and a huge storage room also included in the master suite. A handsome study with wood floors, views of the beautiful grounds and a hidden office can be accessed from the breakfast kitchen off the master bedroom or from the foyer. The upper level offers three very spacious bedrooms with walk in closets, large baths plus a wonderful bonus room for 5th bedroom if needed. Also on the upper level is a Children’s Den/ Media Room or Gameroom. Enjoy the outdoors on the covered porch overlooking the beautiful heated swimming pool which is enclosed with an iron fence. This home features a 3 car garage with extra storage space plus lots of built-in cabinets. It has also been freshly painted. This is a must see home to appreciate the quality, design and attention to detail. Call for your private showing today. SEE DETAILS
This entry was posted on Friday, November 24th, 2017 at 8:15 pm and is filed under Madison MS Real Estate Market Stats. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply
- 412 SIERRA WAY MADISON, MS 39110
- 409 Araglen Dr. Canton, MS 39046
- 164 Buckhead DrMadison, MS 39110
- 136 LAKEWAY DR MADISON, MS 39110
- 112 Ironwood Plantation Blvd. Madison, MS 39110
- What is my home worth? Call The Remore Team for a Free Market Evaluation
- Don’t forget to ask these questions when buying a home.
- Tips for increasing your home’s value!
- SELLING YOUR MADISON MS HOME?
- Getting ready for your home inspection?
- Mega Multi-Million Dollar Producers – The Remore Team
- 145 Pembroke Circle Madison MS 39110 | MLS#302945
- 103 KLAAS BLVD MADISON, MS 39110 | MLS#302870
- 306 COLONY CT. MADISON, MS 39110 | MLS#304695
- 304 Forest Lake Drive, Madison MS | MLS#304806
Copyright 2009 - 2010 Madison MS Real Estate & Brandon Mississippi Real Estate Listings, Reservoir, Jackson Homes