- Featured Homes
- Short Sales
- Home Inspection
- Madison MS Real Estate Market Stats
- Grayhawk Madison MS
- About Stephanie
- Community Information
- Featured Home
- Free Reports
- Just Sold
- Madison County Neighborhoods
- Rankin County Neighborhoods
- New Listings
- Subdivision Covenants
- Relocation Resources
- Metro Jackson Cities
- Open Houses
- Resource Center
Archive for the 'Testimonials' Category
Categories: Testimonials posted on October 4th, 2016
Another great closing with the Key Consultants Team! Congratulations on your new home to Joseph and the Erickson family!
Posted by Stephanie Hall // Please leave a comment.
Categories: Testimonials posted on June 18th, 2008
Appeal will help you increase the value of your home with updates to
landscaping and the home’s exterior. It is a well-known fact that most
potential homebuyers decide whether or not to look inside a home based on the
view they see when they drive by. It is
sometimes difficult to look at our own house in the same way that potential
homebuyers do, because we’ve become accustomed to the way it looks and
therefore we usually don’t see anything wrong. Decide right now to stop thinking
of the property as a home. It’s a house-a commodity you want to sell for the
highest dollar possible.
that you’re not the owner and answer the following questions:
- What is your first impression of the house and yard area?
- What are the best exterior features of the house? Can they be
- What are the worst exterior features of the house? How can you
Here are some things you can do to get a better idea of
what the potential buyer sees when considering viewing the home:
Park where a potential buyer would and walk towards the house,
looking around you as if it were your first visit. Jot down what you think is
acceptable and unacceptable. Now, what
can you do to make it more attractive?
Take photos of the home’s exterior. What do you see? Are the
photos appealing to you? If you were
the potential buyer would you take a second look at the photo? E-mail some the photos to your friends that
believe in brutal honesty. What do they
think about the curb appeal?
a list of the problem areas you discovered. Tackle clean
up and repair chores first, then put some time into projects that make the
grounds more attractive.
- Kill mold and mildew on the house, sidewalks, roof, or driveway.
- Stow away unnecessary garden implements and tools.
- Clean windows and gutters.
- Pressure wash dirty siding and dingy decks.
- Edge sidewalks and remove vegetation growing between concrete or bricks.
- Mow the lawn. Get rid of weeds.
- Rake and dispose of leaves, even if your lot is wooded.
- Trim tree limbs that are near or touching the home’s roof.
If you brainstorm, you’ll find
that there’s a solution to most problems-one that lets you stay within your
budget. The trick is to find the areas where improvements are needed, then work
on them as best you can.
When you’ve made the final
touches to enhance curb appeal and are ready to market the home contact our Team of Experts. We market and list your home for the world
to see! If you’re in the market for
buying a home, please use our MLS search with confidence
knowing that you are viewing all properties that are currently listed in the
Jackson Metro area as our welcomed guest. The
Herrington Realty Company has several listings available in the Brandon
MS, Ridgeland MS and the Madison MS area. We would love to assist you with your next
Posted by Stephanie Hall // 1 Comment »
- 145 Pembroke Circle Madison MS- MLS#302945
- 194 SUNDOWN RD MADISON, MS – MLS#299823
- 103 Klaas Blvd. Madison MS Real Estate- MLS# 302870
- 174 Ironwood Plantation Blvd Madison, MS 39110 – MLS# 302959
- 102 Woodmont Way Ridgeland, MS 39157
- 131 CAMDEN SHORES MADISON, MS 39110
- 708 Danforth Dr, Madison, MS 39110
- 119 GRAYHAWK PKWAY MADISON, MS 39110
- 233 Hoy Farms Dr, Madison, MS 39110
- 704 WOODGATE DR | Madison, MS 39110
- 110 Evergreen Court Madison MS
- 125 HILLCROFT PL JACKSON, MS
- 608 Providence Cv, Brandon, MS
- 100 DARROWSBY PL MADISON, MS
- 118 HIGHWOODS BLVD MADISON, MS
Copyright 2009 - 2010 Madison MS Real Estate & Brandon Mississippi Real Estate Listings, Reservoir, Jackson Homes