- Featured Homes
- Short Sales
- Home Inspection
- Madison MS Real Estate Market Stats
- Grayhawk Madison MS
- About Stephanie
- Community Information
- Featured Home
- Free Reports
- Just Sold
- Madison County Neighborhoods
- Rankin County Neighborhoods
- New Listings
- Subdivision Covenants
- Relocation Resources
- Metro Jackson Cities
- Open Houses
- Resource Center
Welcome to the City of Madison! We invite you to experience and share our hometown spirit. A once small farming community, Madison is now your passport to the best the world has to offer! Small-town flavor nestled close to the amenities of a large metropolitan area.
Madison, Mississippi has been voted one of the TOP 10 cities in the U.S. to live by Family Circle Magazine for 2007!
But many of our communites around the Jackson area are great places to live and work and provide services that are outstanding!
Madison has flourished as it has grown from a small town into a carefully planned city, holding tightly to the feeling of community and hometown spirit that is founders knew and loved. From its farming roots, it has continued the small town goodness where neighbors still know one another and still enjoy stirring conversation over hot cups of coffee. With elected officials who are dedicated to protecting Madison?s quality of life, you can rest assured that you have made a quality decision when you choose Madison. And, just down the road, only 10 minutes south is Jackson, the state?s largest city and its capital. So, you have the best the state has to offer when you chose Madison!
Everything you need is near?shopping, hospitals, golf courses, parks, churches, sporting events, cultural opportunities, colleges, and a 33,000 – acre reservoir for water activities.
Madison offers excellent educational facilities at the elementary, junior high and senior high school levels. Madison?s public and private schools continue to perform above the national average. All of Madison?s public schools are members of the Madison County School District.
The weather drifts in with short, mild winters and long, lazy, warm summers. Easy access to airlines, highways, and railroads make it easy for family and friends to come and go!
- Staging your home!
- 5 Tips For The Best Home Showings – Madison MS Homes
- Cheapest Ways To Increase Your Home’s Value
- Noah’s Mill – Madison County MS Subdivsion
- The Remore Team – We work hard for you!
- Myths about home staging
- Why won’t my home sell?
- Selling Your Home? Call Stephanie Remore Today
- Why do you need a Realtor?
- 133 NOTTINGHILL PL CANTON, MS 39046
- 136 CARPENTER DR JACKSON MS 39212
- For Sale – 702 Napoleon Court Ridgeland, MS
- 704 WOODGATE DR MADISON MS 39110
- 1523 SHERMAN AVE JACKSON MS 39211
- MEET THE REMORE TEAM – We’ll work hard for you!
Copyright 2009 - 2010 Madison MS Real Estate & Brandon Mississippi Real Estate Listings, Reservoir, Jackson Homes